Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Friday, April 6, 2012

More Birthday Cards

Hopefully the next lot of birthday cards for All Things Tim group have arrived so here are some pictures I would like to share with you. This card was for one of the February ladies and I had fun cutting frames with my new Ezy Press label dies using Tim's Shabby paper. I also made the butterfly's and flourishes using the Alteration dies.
This another of the February cards again using Tim's paper and some metal leaves. I love how you can mix and match his papers. Lots of blending around the edges as well, it really does help frame the image.
I haven't done Tim's Wrinkle Free Distress technique for a while so started playing with my inks at the beginning of March. I used a couple of pieces here to make this card, I really love this butterfly stamp it is so easy to cut out. I stamp the image on the card and then mount the cut out butterfly over the top. A little piece of adhesive foam under each wing pops them off the card.

 I was playing with my Distress stains as well and made this plaid background using Spiced Marmalade and Scattered Straw. It just begged to be made into a card.  The saying is a new stamp from Kaszazz, it is in a set with some great sayings. The leafy branch is another Kaszazz stamp I use a lot.
I love clocks and time pieces so of course I have Tim's Texture Fade Pocket Watches embossing folder. With a clock face cut out of his paper I went to town. The small clocks are rub-ons from Kaiser and I covered the clock face in Crackle Medium after it was all stuck down. Don't you just love the effect? I hope it made it to America okay.
The last birthday card for March is this dress form from Collections that I covered with more of Tim's paper and then inked up. The needle and tread and the cotton reels are another Kaszazz set of stamps. I had a lot of fun masking the cotton reels to get the overlapped effect.

That's the lot of birthday cards for now, I have been busy over the last 2 weeks doing Tim's Creative Chemistry 101. What a load of fun and I have learned quite a bit. I am still finishing of my tags and will slowly add them here. I have a couple of Easter projects that I have almost done and I will share them tomorrow with you.
Have a great and safe Easter weekend
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment