Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Some birthday cards

Hi folks,
It only took me two weeks this time to get organised enough to post again. I thought I would share some birthday cards that I have made for the All Things T!m Yahoo Group. I joined the Birthday Club swap, where we make cards for everyone for their birthdays and in return we get cards on our birthdays. Unfortunately I made not a good start by thinking I had posted off February's cards only to find them under a pile of  my stash on my desk. I have apologised to everyone and have been forgiven but I better get the cards out on time for now. March cards have been sent granted it was only last week so they may not get the the recipients on time but that just extends your birthday for longer. My 50th birthday last year went for almost 6 weeks. So much fun.
Enough talking here are the cards, not all of them as I haven't taken all the photos off the camera. A job for tomorrow. Because they are for T!m fans I have tried to use his products or techniques.





This card uses some of T!m's paper from Lost and Found Paper Stash and the flourish stamp is one of T!m's. I covered the center panel with Glossy Accents. Here is the open view and the greeting stamp is one of Kaszazz's.

This last card I used more of T!m's paper and the lovely lady in the heart frame is from his paper as well. The frame is one of the cheap shops, the colour worked really well with this card so I didn't have to take the alcohol inks to it. I used more of his stamps and some Lavash ribbon dyed with re-inker and a Philosophy tag.

Unfortunately I didn't record who got which card, something I must do from now on.
Have a good week and
happy creating
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment